Monday 11 May 2009

update

no special feeling after submitting the last assignment. cause i still have 2 papers to go @.0. clinical nutrition is a seen exam..i have seen the questions but clueless. The most scary one should be the molecular pathophysiology. Give me a pass pls. *scary scary* anyway so happy for the ice cream treat surprisingly given by xiang gong *sweet* I have been craving for ice cream since everyone is enjoying their ice creams on the High Street!! Yes, it turns hotter,especially in my room, though its still superbly windy outside. Completely dark at 9.30pm now, but it is not a big deal to me anymore. Scandinavian countries (sweden, norway, finland etc) are only having 2hours of darkness now. I realised how important the curtain is..im glad that my curtain is good enough, the sun has ald waken up at 5am now..


^my hair is very very long now..somehow feel them irritating..haha..

these few days, i have been generously donating my money to hostelsworld.com, hostelsbooker.com, nationalexpress.com, ryanair.com and etc, to try to get my June Honeymoon trip stuff done - keep booking accommodations and transports, researching the cheap stuff like sleeping bag, disneyland tickets etc. although we have tried to minimise the research work, there are still plenty of them, especially we are in tight budget! afterall, it is still not cheap... This 16days trip could easily cost me £700-£800! *heart pain*

On top of it, i have also booked my graduation gown at £38. The gown hiring is so much easier than SP. I have booked my gown online and the gowns will be delivered to the campus on the day of the congregation, and you can return it on the same day. How lucky that my school is the first session of the day (10.30am) so i have extra time to take photos and return them before the last session ends around 6pm... I have booked 4 guest tickets (FOC) but guess I would have only 1 guest - my xiang gong..haha..but tats fine. Be a low profile graduate this time. Anyway, some of my classmates may need additional guest tickets.

ARE ALL THE UNIVERSITIES PRACTICE THE SAME THING THAT hats are NOT worn in the City Hall and should be carried under the left arm? [City hall is where my academic congregation holds.] I really wonder why...

I've also paid about £30 via online for my hostel extension..but i have no idea where to sleep for the last 3 nights before I go back as the hostel is undergoing construction, I have to move out after 21 July...well, will see how then...

happy mother's day to all the mothers! this year, i called mum and xiaojiumu... I get a bad news from my mum. She will be operated next week or the week after next, depending on the hospital appointment. Not sure wat's the real problem, should be kinda 'yan mo'. She described that a specific area could not be seen or become blur. I've been hearing that she keeps fallen down and we thought she is 'lao hua', but actually something grows and need operation to remove it. The operation seems common as my grandma and ahyi had just done them last few weeks and few years ago,respectively. My mum is scared as she heard that it's painful during the recovery stage, which last for a week or so. hmm...hope she can rest well enough and take good care of her eyes after the operation, I have to pray hard that everything is fine... *pray pray*

My siblings and I don't usually give gifts to our parents. But this year, I know my elder sister gives my parents the greatest gift - They feel proud about her. She is doing so well in the journalism industry, she has been gaining attentions, she has been featured in the newspapers etc. I also heard her news from her friend, who is also my friend in Penang. She is too busy to update herself to me now!! Anyway, dun try to fight your 'kou cai' with her, she has been an emcee for official political conference/company events in Penang, which my dajiu and her friends do constantly attend just to rate her performance. Haha..my dajiu said: 她有风采!our friend said: 她讲话越来越像机关枪,比以前更厉害!她也开朗很多!I feel happier to hear that!



I was forced to finish this pack of instant noodles as it is expired on 11May! Then, i noticed this at the back of the packaging. I have routinely included 2 packs of these handy instant noodles into my backpack always.

LOOK how exaggerating , 'Japan runs out of sushi and Paris runs out of croissants'... haha...anyway, Holland is practically a croissant heaven. Each metro (like mrt) station has a 'croissant express' stall! Not sure how frequent I would see croissants on the Paris street... Anyway, croissants in UK is tasty enough!

ok........enough of craps. counting down 11days for my first paper, and then another 12days for the last paper...
23 days to my ACADEMIC FREEDOM!

No comments: