Wednesday 20 May 2009

it's another dawn

It's completely bright now and im still damn awake!

I've just called back, mum is seeing a doctor right after the call, which end 2min ago. So fun to have a chat with parents and the stupid sister, keep perli-ing me.. I will see what will happen to her in future!! Anyway, still fun. haha... she is going to plan a century NG's travel for few days in early August!! hoooray, the first ever 4 young NGs' travel, i cant wait, no matter where is it..haha..

Nice, i want to travel with my stupid siblings. Though all of us have really bad temper (seriously we never stop cursing, scolding) towards each other, i hope it is still fun and memorable. This shows that I take my brother's request seriously. Oops, I hope it wont be too much changes to any gathering coming up... Zoo has already in priority, faster confirm the date!

Oh, busy august. Oh no, i shouldnt be so excited... 30 hours to the paper...

Tell you guys, my dad is so lovely. Everytime I call back, he asks me the same questions!!

1. when is graduation?
2. when finish exam?
3. what you come back?
4. where are you going after exam?
5. you become fatter or slimmer?

I remembered I have answered all these questions for at least 3 times!

And i know my dad misses me so much. He asked me to call back once in one or two weeks. But he cant wait to hear my voice and always mistaken other sisters' calls..haha...

I love daddy. I love mummy.
I dislike my sister who keeps cursing me just now. Kill her.
I dislike myself and those do not rest properly [you know who you are!].

OH YA, after the first case of swineflu in KL, the second case happens in my parents' working town, which is just 10min drive away from my home- PARIT BUNTAR (PERAK)!! The girl took the same flight from US with the first-diagnosed patient, then the girl took Airasia from KL-PG. It alerts all the residents in my hometown and nearby towns, and those took the same flights, the penang airport, hospitals etc...

Bless my sister who needs to visit hospital and contacts closely with media and public.
Bless my parents who need to consistently visit hospitals for the coming weeks/months.
Bless all my friends in hometown!!





then returning to my books. Decided to stay awake for the books till I feel REAL sleepy. Bless me too =)

No comments: