Sunday 3 May 2009

tulips again + swine flu updates

I'm not a flower person, but after seeing real tulips ( honestly, I have no idea about tulips before i went to this trip, i just know holland has the nicest tulipsfield and must go!), i just fall in love to them uncontrollably!! Then, after knowing the shapes of tulips, i just realised Josline ( my ex collq) has actually sent me tulips bouquet when i fly off.

Now I love this bouquet of flowers very muchie cz they will always with me!! the roses have gone and the plant is dehydrated and dying soon but they live in my memories always.

Quick tulips photo preview for those reluctant to view fb's photo albums (i mean my sister and those come and go)..haha..

The real version of my tulips bouquet.. at that few hours (we spent about 8hrs there), i own the field. I'm contented.
I love this stage of the tulips the most, not too early and not yet dying.
Tell me how NOT to love red that exhibit LOVE and strong personality and yellow that always appear fresh and motivated?


Champagne ( i give them my own name as the colour resembles my favourite champange roses) tulips are sweet and fresh.



Purple is always romantic.


Pink is really lady and lovely


I love this combination

White is pure and classic, as usual.

I realise this photo shows how serious my hairdrop is.


Red is really gorgeous and exhibit distinct personality. Love it. I think red is really the queen of tulips.



Thanks Net and Nana for loving the tulips album uploaded in fb!

It took me a whole night to get those photos uploaded. somehow, opening or uploading photos in fb make my laptop runs slower. anyway, my virus prob has completely solved, i think.

Anyway, thanks for supporting the tulips photos, will try to upload more keukenhof photos, those selected are only tulips, there are other flowers in the garden. but no promise for the uploading cz its so soooo slow to upload into fb.haha...

In addition, there are currently 8 cases of swine flu in the UK, i just rmb there are 2 in london, 2 in scotland, 1 IN NEWCASTLE! The one in newcastle is actually from newcastle uni. We are not far (15min walking) from newcastle uni, pray hard that we will be fine.

No comments: