Monday 25 May 2009

I Miss fishballs/ The science of sleep

omg.

i miss fish ball.

fish ball here is damn ex lah. it is like £2-5 for a pack of fish/sotong balls, about a dozen, i guess. Anyway its damn ex lah. I want fish ball, fish cake, chinese mushroom.. h2, your foods make me miss those foods lah >< cook for me next time, boleh? i wanna order lao huang gua soup n steamed pork & mushroom. thx =P

Nevertheless, i know i will miss strawberries, kiwis here. Superbly cheap. I got 2 boxes (500g) of strawberries for £1-1.50 only and 8 kiwis for a pound. Cheap and nice... hoho... I must eat more strawberries before i left. heez.

Exactly 2 months from now, i can reward my stomach for the 11 months of endurance and sufferance!! I will reward it with sushi first (wat else), then mee hun kuay, fish soup, bao tang, penang laksa, nasi lemak, penang hokkien mee, malaysia bakukteh, sambal kangkung, anything with fishballs, fishcakes, chinese mushroom... omg, a long list lah!

Btw, its another sleepless night. It's another dawn. I recommend this IMEEM playlist, The Science of sleep, for those having problem in sleep. It's a soft and relax music that you can just let the playlist repeatable on the website, without downloading etc. I should have let it accompanied in early hours.

ARgh, faster get it over, stupid molecular!!

No comments: