Sunday 3 May 2009

Sushi making!!

These 2 days, I have been eating sushi!!

muahahaaa...tats because finally i have bought the seaweed sheet (£1.25 for 10sheets), then realised there is actually an easy way to make sushi here!!

Last night, my first attempt was extremely failed. Many reasons, please refer to the report:

1. Rice was not cooked by rice cooker (I cook my rice by microwave here), so the rice is really not tasted good.

2. Im not using rice vinegar (£2.20/500ml!) but malt vinegar ( i can save £2.20 by using the existing malt vinegar)..Plus, the sugar:vinegar ratio is not correct/strong enough.

3. my folding method was not good enough (my only and last time making sushi was 2.5 years ago).

4. Rice was too wet after adding sugar:vinegar liquid.


I was too ambicious and making too much that made crab finished up for me but im still feeling good for having sushi,after so long..hahaahaha...


then today, i cant resist but made another one!! in 30min!!

LOOK BETTER AND TASTE MUCH MORE BETTER, despite im still using the microwaved rice and malt vinegar. haha



Though still quite loose and still NOT GOOD!! but im really contented.haha.. Can be nicer if they go with wasabi and sushi sauce..yummy...

sorry, crab u were not around and i finished all! make for u next time =P

-----------------------------

since im uploading photos, uploaded FYP documents that I had handed in. 2 reports + 50 questionnaires + logbook.

No comments: