Friday 1 May 2009

Completed FYP

Time 4.16am

Finally I have completed the final year project cum the stupid logbook. Really dunno what to write in the logbook since im not doing lab based project. Therefore, I anyhow wrote the diary, since my supervisor has been closely monitored my work...

I printed both copies of reports (cost me about £10 =SGD24 for the printings!!) at 1030pm in the Library (which was still very crowded in this submission peak period!) and feel really proud for producing 6661 words by myself. Ok, please dun compare to THOSE who are going to write 15000 words thesis. But then Im damn satisfied for my work which has gone through the horrible statistic analyse stage and produced a decent result and hopefully discussion. No one shall deny that it is an interesting topic: dietary changes following temporal translocation: the case of Chinese ethnic students in the United Kingdom.

I was sincerely writing my acknowledgements for many people, especially both supervisors (thanks Caroline for suggesting a switch in the topic from clueless probiotic to current topic and Marie-P for patiently helping me!) and yan ting (my junior who has been spending time to give me SPSS tutorials). In fact, really thankful that I get through the hardest moment, harder than others as I have a no-teaching-experience lecturer as my supervisor!

Anyway...Im still thinking to sleep for 3hours or keep myself awake, then sleep after submitting the project at 9am...








Ok, i decided to sleep now, if I can. Not really feeling sleepy -(@.@)-

Try to sleep first. heez. Oops, make sure I wont be overslept!!

No comments: