Tuesday 19 May 2009

Little relief

After chatting with few classmates (those aunties) , I feel much more relief. I'm not the only one facing unstable emotion and reluctant to study harder. At least, at this stage, we are expected ourselves to be ready for the exam. But none of us, even the top scholar in our course, shows enthusiasism to do the work/study. Since most of them are between the age of 40-50s,they thought they are experiencing pre- or menopausal symptoms. Haha.

After we shared our thoughts, then we realised all of us coincidently facing the same problem. Pre exam and graduation emotional swing. We discussed some questions, they give me some thoughts on my answers, which may be abit different from them. But we never know who has the correct interpretation and diagnosis.

Im feeling so sleepy and still not motivated at this moment, though the stress is forcing me to work harder...

Ok, clinical chemistry books are with me now, in the library.

1.5days to go for the paper!! aza aza fighting!!!!!

[another reason for the relief was partly due to the belgian chocolate muffin i bought in the noon from Greggs (UK most famous and widely chain bread and pastries shop, within my 15min walk to town, I saw at least 2 branches! more frequently seen than breaktalk!).. haha.. yummy..btw, crab, it was only 75p :x cheaper than library ones]

hmmm..im still considering the graduation ball, the next day after my last paper..£35 for the entrance fee incl. 4 course meal and I still have to fork out about £30 to get a dreessss leh..no time to source the dress..but my classmate is pushing me to go..........go, dun go..go, dun go... ki siao soon :S

No comments: