Tuesday 19 May 2009

miserable exam time

This is another insomnia day. The dawn is here.

Exam weeks are so miserable. No one doubts. I was trying to sleep at 1am, then plan to wake up earlier to go library. After 2 hrs on bed, i decided to drink a cup of milk and read awhile. Why the exam week is stretched for 3 weeks in my course? My first paper is my biotech friend's last paper. unfair!!

Anyway, I have clear idea on the question given. Yes, clinical nutrition exam questions are given in advance. At least we are well prepared, though I cant be sure that my answers are correct, enough for a pass will do! I hope the question wont be changed! The patient should be potentially having heart disease based on the biomarker profile. More tests have to be done to accurately diagnose the disease. Tomorrow I have to find out what further test should be done for the obese patient.

Seriously...days are miserable!!

Plus, i was heavily craving for foods,especially high carbo food while my food store is almost empty! I agree to some food and psychology experts that there should be a functional food called 'mood food', which used to be available in the UK. Some food and health organisations (cant rmb which one) have mentioned about the functionality of high carbo food, which can help to decrease the anxiety, stress and depressed emotions. My hands are up for the statement. At least, they are absolutely true for me.

My auntie has already delayed her visit for 3 weeks and i'm still patiently waiting for her visit to restore my stable emotion, normal hormone circulation and body function. All the abnormalities cause my emotion so unstable, hard to focus on my study!! Women are pity =(

Ok..its getting bright. I shall try to sleep again without thinking the question, with the soft music on.

No comments: