Monday 18 May 2009

cant wait to see them




They are so cute, I honestly prefer the girl. Gotta see them 70days!! So happy...haha... she knows how to speak very well now... she called me nini jiejie while i called back..so sweet.. but then, i worry she has actually forgotten me. Test her memory when im back.heez.

Make sure I bring my shooting gear...hohoho... Cant wait to see them ^_^

Maybe i will visit a new born baby boy at the end of july or in Aug after coming back from Penang ^_^

Kinda busy once i land, seriously the first outing is the moment i arrive in Changi. kinda excited anyway.


CANT WAIT TO GO BACK!! I wanna see lots of people..miss lots of people... i think my grandparents and parents miss me alot too...muahahahaha...i miss them so much too T_T

seriously homesick, for the first time in the UK, to be honest =(

No comments: