Saturday 16 May 2009

insomnia

04.30am

tried to sleep around 1am, but failed.

tried to work harder for exam to trigger sleepy bugs, but failed.

Disturbed mind, delayed menses, exam-moodless, homesick, lovesick, stress, insomnia, exam, questions... Use your simple imagination and you could describe my current situation.

T senior who is studying in Reading university put ' exactly 30days to go back to Singapore, cant wait to hand on bak chor mee' in facebook.

Sherlyn who is a finance graduate, is returning to Singapore this weekend and come back for congregation, with her family, 2 months later.

YT who is my food & nutrition junior, is returning to Penang on 7 June and come back for her last academic year in Sept.

Calvin who is in Manchester is returning in mid June?

KC who is in Birmingham is returning to Nibong Tebal in early July.

MP who is my hostel mate, is returning around the same date to Nibong Tebal.

I'm returning in 69days, counting down with YS, a biotech graduate who is returning to KL, with her family who is attending her congregation, on the same day as me, but 3 hours earlier than me =(

Only god knows how envious am I and how unbearable these days are.


day, please fly... fly as fast as you could.

Then, after writing, 4.50am, it is bright outside now!!
I shall try to sleep >_<

Bak kuk teh for lunch tml.


~~[度日如年]~~

No comments: