Saturday 23 May 2009

Morrison Day

today is Morrison day.

Maybe it's my last time to visit Morrison, the affordable supermarket, which needs about half an hour walk. But, today we are lucky, for the return journey, we boarded our Hong Kong friend's handsome classmate's car!haha!!

Today was his first time driving, luckily we arrived safely.. phew, mati enjin for few times. haha.

Let's depart to Morrison. Passed by Design school's building. It was 5pm!


Along the way, we had a nice weather! Blue and white are always the best partner!











Arriving Morrison...


The petrol station beside Morrison supermarket.


Any idea what is this??


Trolley need parking too!



Items sold in Morrison...


The home brand, when we first came here, it was only 44p for one.


I love sun ^_^ the carpark



This is the car that sent us back, only £900. Car is cheap here, i heard 2nd hand cars cost as cheap as £500 but please consider the insurance, petrol and parking fee that are killing you.


Arriving hostel soon. The weather is good!!


End...

Blood test is ok. but when I took the blood pressure measurement by the machine (FOC), the result indicates that I'm so much way below the normal range. I thought I'm hypertension, but it seems to show that my blood pressure is low!! haha!! Imprecise machine i guess... 49/104 ! Normal range should be 120/140! How can it be!

No comments: