Wednesday 22 July 2009

wo shi liu lang nv.

It's true that I'm not only physically liu lang, but also mentally. since I moved out of Lovaine Hall yesterday, I feel I belong to nowhere in the UK.

I stay in travelodge for 2 nights and then 1 night at xiang gong place before boarding the gate, and farewell to my beloved NCL and then leaving UK from London Heathrow.

I have seriously made a mistake for not booking or planning a 4D3N trip to South UK, aka London or Wales. It would my greatest regret in the UK and it marks the irremoveable scars in my UK dream. Ironically, the odd and unpleasant feeling happen in the last few days in the UK, is that true that dreams always end with regrets or unpleasant ones?

I strongly dislike the feeling of ignorance or being a hollow human...I mean I really need attention or not doing as good as others..Now I'm really feeling, somehow UK has ignored me.... I cant wait to embrace the air where I truly belong to and where love is showered. When the congregation ended, I know everything also was wraping up at the same time......

I seriously dislike wasting time here...I cant really walk around the city because of the bad weather, financial concern etc.......haiz....... I dislike this kinda feeling. I mean I may be able to do something, but Im so indecisive for considering many minor thingssssssss...so, ended up being unhappy here...kill me...

Even BA bullies me. I tried to change the flight few days in advance by preparing to pay some fee...but now, even you have $$, you cant change because the flights are all full!!!!!damn it. Ok, I know I'm rude now, but im really not in mood. stay away from me... I'm just angry myself for not planning a trip in advance...and many many reasons deserve the right to blame myself...aiksss




wait...

and wait...

and keep waiting...

24/07..please come faster. You are torturing me for doing nothing here...even engage to internet is not easy =( I feel like missing in the world for few daysssss, before I go back...it just stops at the border and then step backward.


Haizzzz..

Ok, YOU can ignore me, I just wanna shu fa my emotion =(

YOU are right. I dont know what I want now. I know I always need a goal, a target, a dream to chase after.


Dreamless makes me lost in my life.

No comments: