Friday 17 July 2009

A long waiting day.

Finished packing 40kg [(18x18x45)inches] barang-barang and I'm just sitting in my room, patiently waiting my phone to ring. Malay is really Malay. I think they wont come to collect the boxes as promised. It's a wasteful day.Please dont make another long waiting day tomorrow. Btw, fb is a good tool to kill time. I'm on fb for the whole day to keep myself entertained!

While waiting them to collect the boxes, I uploaded photos taken for the last trip to Sheffield, Birmingham, Lake District and Scotland, in the facebook. This is easy to deal with since there is only one camera and not much photos were taken throughout the trip, as compared to the 16days trip to Europe.

It rains a lot recently. I worry that my congregation is having in a raining day =( I saw people in graduation gown yesterday and business graduate friend told me that the whole ceremony is fast and boring. I'm not looking forward to it at all and I dont feel like joining at all. I will attend though I'm unwilling, because of my dad's words, he wishes that I'm officially graduated in the UK. I dont think I will make up loh...I'm just feeling so sienz. It's 180degree different to what we had in SP, here is relatively small scale.


I managed to dine in for YO!sushi in sheffield to congratulate myself! £18 is a good value to award the hard work I had put in for the last 10months. It's kinda funny to see angmoh making sushi. there is difference in the sushi presentation. for eg. they use avocado, red pepper as the fillings for the 'westernised'sushi....but,I dont like it.

Can I dont graduate in the UK? The inner voice shouts loudly...




Please congratulate me...I'm upset for having only one confirmed attendant - who else, my lovely xiang gong loh..haha...I want a big one in KL next year!! Heng!!

Another thing is...summer sale in the UK is really crazy..It provokes my ultimate urge to shop till I drop!! Everything is so cheap and the reduction is greater than xmas sales!...and it sales at the right time as im going back!! But then, I know I'm going to have an overweight luggage, gosh!! The keen to shop is still so strong afterall...aiks..4days to academy congregation, 5days to move out from 2nd floor, room 16 in the Lovaine Hall which contains 315days of UK memory, and 8days to leave beloved UK. No special feeling at the moment. Feel numb.

2 comments:

~ * Christine Ng * ~ said...

ha, don't be so sad la. At least got me attend ma. We got free meal to eat, is so happy le :D don't forget we always can self-entertainment (happy) de. But maybe no expecting on the day coming will become more happy :D cheer ya. Just blame time is not allow me to enjoy with in your last few days in UK. I really wish to enjoy with you but ... sorry about that. What i can give you is dinner tomorrow :P

nie said...

u dun spend $$ liao lah..i wan many close friend and family to attend my graduation wor T_T

but now, i just hope that it wont rain that day.

sign.