Wednesday 15 July 2009

Back from Scotland Highland trip!

Again, i'm back from Sheffield, Birmingham, Lake District, Scotland Highland, Northumberland National Park trip that spent a total of 10days!! Only £120 was spent on 6D5N Scotland trip incl. all campsite/hostels, petrol and foods! But then, I spent lots for the shopping which is pretty cheap now!! I love, and hate summer sales at the same time!!

Many people worried my safety but I'm back in a perfect piece!!

I really start missing the mountains in Scotland, I need one month to do the hiking there!!

Great amount of stories to share, but I dont have much time, as im counting down 9days to my home returning!! All about buying and packing!! haha!!

OOps, not forgetting my academic congregation!!

One photo for the one that I miss the most!! Glencoe - three sisters mountain. We hiked a mountain that no body else did! It's tiring and dangerous but we couldnt make it to the very top!! What a waste! But im satisfied with my hiking performance, as a girl!! haha!!


one more...

4 comments:

小米 said...

怪不得失蹤了那麼久~
我不管啦,我要趕快存錢,
然後尋找好的旅伴,
我要去旅行了啦~

nie said...

哈哈...

快点存钱咯。英格兰高地真的好玩,很多很多山可以爬,可以走~~

真的希望有机会回去那里,2-4个星期,走走山,看看水...哈哈...

但高地的天气真的很不好,就算是夏天也常下雨...有人真的买飞机票来高地却天天下雨,哭死吧!

但是晚上露营风好大,也好冷好冷哦...

小米 eMiLy said...

結果你真的一個人去?

天呀,我受不了了啦~
已經3個月沒去玩了,我快發霉了啦!
不管了,我要努力存錢,省錢~

nie said...

其实不算自己去啦。

就是自己跟两个不认识的男生去玩。因为有个开帖说自驾游苏格兰,我真的很有兴趣...所以,就去了...

不过,没有什么问题咯 =)

回去我看我半年都不晓得有没有机会去玩 =(