Friday 3 July 2009

The day results released.

Finally I can announce that I'm officially graduated!! It's a unique experience to go through the final year results released moment. We have champagne/wine in the school office, we have lecturers to share the joy in the school office. One lecturer hugged and congratulated me. It feels warm. I saw someone with tears, delighted or upset? I cant justify.

For me,the result and classification are all within my expectation.

I'm pleased with my result and classification. Finally I'm a nutrition honours degree holder from Northumbria University in the UK!! My dream has accomplished!! I'm still unbelievable that I've completed it, beautifully, in a relatively short time.

Among the final year entry students in human nutrition and food science&nutrition, I'm two of the best ones. Still, I cant compare with those stay 3 years in the course. But I'm really pleased with the result and the hard works have paid off.

I'm proud with myself, who need to address the transitional and academic stresses in less than a year. I've overcome it.

Thanks dad, thanks mom, thank you and all of you who have supported, and shared my experiences.

Thanks crab who has been always with me, for the moments in the UK. It is the most precious and unforgettable moment in the UK. I really hope you carry out your thesis beautifully. Even without my physical presence, you know I always cheer for you!!

Again, it's fabulous! I'm finally a degree holder of my desire profession!

But then, its kinda sad that I couldnt find yo!sushi today. I remembered the location wrongly =( I'm really too zhai nv in Newcastle. YOU! please dont buy for me or trying to do something for me, I'm contented and so pleased with the day now =P At least, we had Hawaiian pizza, fruit juice and a great chat =P

Loves.

3 comments:

小米 said...

謝謝爸爸媽媽,
都沒有謝謝我?我要哭啦~
呵呵,無論如何,恭喜阿!
我家正式出產一名營養學家啦~哈
期待3年後的微生物學家,哈
我為你們兩個而感到光榮!

nie said...

haha, 爸爸妈妈通常表示一家人啦。
你啊,不用我说,你也懂的拉~

哈哈...是咯,我终于是营养师了..haha.. 有点难以置信,曾经是多么想得到的名号!这个梦达成了!

那个微生物学家,会比我厉害很多的!

不过,我还是比较羡慕文笔口才好的人~哈哈~~~

~梦。飞翔~ said...

妮妮,

恭喜毕业了,迟来了,不好意思 :$