Tuesday 7 July 2009

2nd day in Birmingham

Birmingham is so good to shop!! I cant stop shopping esp its SALE time!! Everything is concentrated and the mall in Bull Ring Street is modern and awesome. The toilet even got the certificate for the Best Loo =_='' but the loo is really unique =P





Cadbury world is fantastic. It gives me lots of surprises, which I din expect. but the entrance fee is really expensive, adult £13.45, student £10.30. Tried mashmallow and biscuits with hot creamy chocolate. It is really nice and so I turned back to take another from another staff (kakaz), each person is actually entitled for 1 cup only..muahaha.. It was my lunch ^^ Anyone coming to Birmingham, this cant be missed, Cadbury starts the chocolate factory on 1904 and they just celebrated 100years 5 years ago! Cadbury built the Bournville village! I love old advertisements decades ago... Get few free cadbury chocolate too. If I were to work in the UK, I would definately apply Cadbury, the factory is enourmous, in fact, there are few enourmous factories in that area. Collectively, the Cadbury factories are called 'factory in the garden'! I guess photos can only be seen after the trip! (Opps, I havent sorted out my summer Europe trip photos >_<) The day ended with lots of shopping in the Bull Ring Mall. Now, my friend is cooking for me..muahaha..Im the queen here ^^ I guess we will watch movie again (on the computer lah) after dinner... haha.. Oops, his 2oth birthday is coming...I really dunno what to do for him... cz im like the queen here, everything is served by him, Im not allowed to go kitchen...im not familliar with the shops or makan place too...erm...Birmingham is famous night spots too, go to pub with him?? Jie jie is going pub with didi >_< He suggested but I dont have dress and shoes, maybe I shall improve UK economy by spending abit huh... haha... We will see how!!

Summary: Great Day, though it started raining once I stepped out. I only have few photos of mine cause I dont bring tripod for this trip and Im going alone T_T Those tourists dont take good photos by using my DSLR leh T_T

No comments: