Monday 6 July 2009

Last trip in the UK - Sheffield

Guys, I'm already in Birmingham. Too last min to update !

8 hours in Sheffield on Sunday is undoubtably a torture!! Sheffield is good for ghost movie shooting on Sunday, while you could hardly find more than 10 people on the streets and area claimed to be 'heart of the city'... I guess Newcastle on Sunday could be a little bit more vibrant, though shops close at 4 or 5pm too...

Afterall, Meadowhall shopping center is good, I broke there. Spend aLOT!! >£100 !! I ate MCD for 2 times. You cant find anything else besides MCD and Pizza HUT! Dont take fast food? You will be starved! Horrible Sunday. I hate UK's sunday. I really wonder where all those ppl going on Sunday? Are all Britain love to stay at home?? This is the biggest Q i wanna find out!!

Sheffield- only horrible memory. Even the railway station is so queit!

Nothing much there too, at least we have angel of the north and millenium bridge, gateshead on Sunday and if you wanna go further, go northumberland! I miss Peak District, which is the world's 2nd famous national park in the world, after one of the Japanese National Park. I hope I can go there on Thursday as promised by someone!

Now, I will spend 4 nights in Birmingham in my friend's place and leaving to Scotland highlands... Last min decision can be exciting! haha!! Last trip in the UK! It will be a great fun and sceneric!

P/s to Net: I will still try to look around for your stuff. Hope I can find it in Birmingham or after I go back to NCL ( but i only left few days in NCL, try my best!)

I will be back to NCL on 14 July, and it will be my congregation on 20 July.. Moving out from Hostel on 21 July and possibly homeless for 3 nights before heading back to all year around summer countries!

Time does fly!!

Ciao

No comments: