Tuesday 21 July 2009

My big day ^^

The moment I put on my gown, I feel touched that finally I accomplished my dream, the one that I dare to dream... I felt thankful and hence immediately called parents who were not be able to witness the glorious moment.

When I seated on the H26, in city hall of Newcastle Upon Tyne, while listening to the principal's speech, my mind starts generating another dream..I really wish to put on the gown again...haha...im greedy in other words. Who cares, I dare to dream again..haha..


Ceremony was starting soon..Graduates are not allowed to wear the hat in the hall. According to my friend, wearing hat in the room is irrespective.


I love the ceremony opening, so English ~~


Side view always look better =P


In front of Lovaine Hall


Room 16, to be remembered always. thanks xiang gong for the sunflower which sacrificed alot!! Btw, giving flowers for graduates are uncommon!! only Asian graduates received flowers =P


Heeez


My sweet xiang gong cum camera girl of the day


So fat loh =.= actually its shui zhong aka water retention, i think =(


Good angle..kakazz



Ever see ppl jump in the graduation gown? haha


hahaaa


Ok, I just knew that Jeff was an external examiner in SP years ago!! he was in Singapore for years and he told me he stayed in Clementi!haha!!

The saddest thing was that I couldnt catch many of my close classmates cause most of them went off or joined the party in City East Campus which I missed!!


thats all now...maybe more on fb..

Im going to pack my stuff. Tonight is my last night in Lovaine Hall, i will miss this place very very much!!

so..I looked really tired.

No comments: