Sunday 26 July 2009

I'm back!

Im embracing the hot air in Singapore and still adjusting jetlag...

I just slept 2-3hrs last night and took a nap for 1 hour this afternoon. It's 9:44pm now, I hope I can sleep well tonight!!

Singapore is just so hot, the hot air is killing me, I think the current accommodation is also too hot that I was feeling dizzy while I was cooking tonight........

Anyway I should have adjusted all this soon...

BTW, for some of you might know that I didnt manage to catch my connection flight from London to Singapore and I was put into the next flight. Due to time constraints, my luggage is not with me, until this point, I guess it's on the way from London now. Hopefully I can get it by Tuesday!!


Then, I'm heading to PG on Wed morning at 7am, thus I will be crossing over to JB on Tuesday!!

Cya Malaysia!! Back to Singapore somewhere in mid August!!! Cya friends!

BTW, until this point, I have coincidently met few friends such as HLs, Uncle Ong's siblings and housemates...hope I'm fine and so they are...haha


Although it's hot here, but it's great to be back..The happiest thing is that I had homemade sushi and mee hun kuay! YUMMY! muahahaha......
the only photo taken. haha

2 comments:

小米 eMiLy said...

亞航的有打電話給我,
說飛機的時間是7時20分,留意一下

nie said...

我知道。

我29号8点25分到,机场见!

我的行李箱没有跟我一起到新加坡,收到电话是今晚/明天可以到,希望能够拿到,不然我什么都不用带回家~~~