Saturday 14 March 2009

White V day

14.03.2009 White Valentine Day.

Once upon a time, It is a day for girl to say 'yes I do' to the boy, after a month of 'observation' when the boy asked if she will nod her head on 2.14.

Nowadays, girls send chocolate to boys.

Here, I show my appreciation to crab crab ^_^



Kinda lousy presentation =(
But I made it with a super duper happy and lovely mood =)


Make a guess before you scroll further down!!







Clue given: not for eating.




Clue given: not for using.




and yes, she get it right!!!











It's a minirose in a minipot ^_^




I know I'm gotta be killed by posting this picture :x But I just want to show you guys how mini it is.. Cute ^^

[I dont care. ^^lalala^^ ]


A challenging task to take good care of roses... hohoho...
The lady told me: Rose is a seasoning flower. It opens in winter. Dun let it dry. Store it at half sun. The colder it is,the longer it can survive and stay blossom. Transfer to a larger pot only if it has no flower.
I just hope the flowers stay opening until I leave. HaHa


No comments: