Wednesday 18 March 2009

Satisfied molecular presentation.

Finally, the molecular seminar is over. Even I back up the knowledge by reading enormous research and review papers, I had only limited confidence prior to the presentation. Peroxynitrite exerts numberous free radical effects via various mechanisms on human diseases.

7 students, most of them are biomedical students were presenting different topics, except me and another gal. I was the second last one. Richard Ranxxx was asking each of them few questions, which I dont understand, to be honest. Suprisingly, he did not ask me any question. the only comment he has: 'I shall put this diagram into my free radical lecture' and 'I've no question, I'm fine with this'.

My first thought was...all my intensive readings prepared for the possible questions are wasted. I was too nervous and stress that I forced myself to sleep at 5am this morning...

Classmate told me: ' maybe you are doing too good that he has no question'.
I do really hope so.

Then my second thought was... Had I covered all the expected scope? Or I know more than he does?? Haha

I thought I would fail but it seems to end up with positive outcome. I know how well was I performing by next 2 weeks.

More hurdles to be tackled. Draft bioethic dissertation should be prepared by tomorrow and I havent written any single word. 2500 words in a night?? Seems impossible.

Statistic result to be presented on Friday..still lots of works... I hope the following works wont be as suffer as I had been through last few days.


Unexpectably, I'm satisfied with my presentation today. I need to perform well in the exam in may/june to secure a 'pass' for this module!!


aza aza fighting !!

^^ I had ice cream as reward after presentation ^^
thx crab crab..so sweet..heez

No comments: