Tuesday 24 March 2009

Flight return date confirmed - 24 July

British Airxxx officers are always not-so-polite, at least I didnt have any pleasant speaking experiences with them, from my 6 calling experiences in both Singapore and UK. BA service is really poor rated!

Nevertheless, I've successfully changed my return date FOC, as promised when I purchased my ticket about one year ago. There should be a changing fee of SGD75 incurred for date changing but mine is special circumstance- as their system doesnt allow me to book till the date of july/aug. Noted down the officer received my call - David.

24 July 5.50pm depart from Newcastle and arrive Singapore on 25 July 5.05pm, T1! Then I will be heading back to Penang on 29 July 10am from JB by Air Asia. Back to Singapore in August for job hunting.

Since no one is coming, I've decided to go back earlier.

I'M NOT GOING TO CHANGE MY RETURN DATE TO LATER DATE FOR ANY REASON!

jialat, im so excited that I've confirmed my return date...keep imaging wat's the first thing I would do..too much to do, to eat. haha! concentrate on cholesterol lowering diet pls....

No comments: