Thursday 26 March 2009

Ferroro Rondnoir dark chocolates



£3.49 for a 12pcs box

And I got them for half price only. Too bad they are expiring in April. Are they up in the shelf in Sg or My?

I've been wanting to get them since they launched before Xmas and it was too expensive for me... Today, Wilkinson sold them at half price.. so happy that I get to try them eventually. Dark chocolate is full of antioxidant, how a chocolate lover would ever miss them??

They taste awesome!! A very mild bitter taste, the typical dark chocolate feel~

I love dark chocolate and ferroro Rondnoir dark chocolates!

I do love ferroro rocher too.

Love ^^

Btw, today we discussed about table manners in the socialogy of food. Interesting lesson, and I realised that European and American do care their table manners very much. E.g. changing of fork from your left to right hand (vice versa) in the restaurant is considered bad table manner in the UK.

And alot of interesting one.

I like today's lecture about food psychological and socialogy.


Additionally, I heard from Ian that 2 lecturers from SP was here yesterday! They are discussing franchise the food science and nutrition degree(not my human nutrition) in SP! Interesting... and Ian just learnt that I was SP graduate and kept showing his regrets for not inviting me for the lunch. Oh no, i missed a decent lunch with lecturers from here and SP.

Going to find out who were here yesterday. I suspect Jasmine is one of them... Another one is possibly... Mrs Ser? Ms Toh?? Answer will be revealled on Friday!

5 comments:

~梦。飞翔~ said...

i like this choc...i jz bought it last 2 week..really nice..haha...

nie said...

haha, so they are available in sg too!! Great!!

I love them too!! yummy

nie said...

bn...wats price in sg?/

~梦。飞翔~ said...

i bought at watson..if nt mistaken is around SGD 2 for 4 pcs...

nie said...

oic...SGD4 i can get 12pcs..haha..but tats bcz of promotion la.. normal price should be SGD8 for 12pcs...