Sunday 29 March 2009

Earth hour

FIRST OF ALL, THANKS FOR THOSE PARTICIPATING EARTH HOUR.

I heard Singapore flyer did turn off the lights too. Crab was suggested to go Gateshead Millenium Bridge to see if they switched the lights off. But it turns cooler recently (3degC) and I was lazy...

10 mins more to end the earth hour. I did have a great time. I switched off light at 8pm, watching chang jia 7 hao while drinking my green bean soup and sat next to crab, on my bed.

Nice movie, nice soup prepared by crab and nice moment.

Its a shame that we watched it after 14months the movie was launched. Heez. It was a nice movie and my tears did drop a little when the dad died. I fear that anyone is leaving me soon. I do have the fear. Never Never pls.

I'm still waiting 9mins...

Blog a little about my recent life.

As usual, nothing suprise. I've decided to end the statistical analysis of FYP and start to drafting Result and Discussion section. Did not manage to find Ian for the SP lecturer name cards, and Richard for the Molecular seminar feedback and marks on Friday.

As usual, I'm suffered from xiang si bing which is one of the consequences of long distance relationship.

Seems nothing else...

1min...

Oh yes, tonight after 12:59, it will turn to 2am for the next minute. WE ARE NOW ONLY 7 HOURS DIFFERENT FROM SG & MY.

Rugi satu jam hari ini!

AND ITS 930 NOW!

SAVE EARTH!

P/s: -1 deg C... Wat lah.. Spring leh..UK weather is really kns ><

No comments: