Wednesday 4 February 2009

My poor english.

My english is bad. I know it...

Time to brush up my english. I dont want to get marks deducted and comments on my poor english anymore T_T

One of the lecturer commented on one of the assignments collected:
"this accompanied by the very numberous grammatical errors and spelling mistakes severely reduced the impact of your essay" and "I would suggest that you get your essay proof read by a native english speaker/writer to aid your spelling/grammar"

^^ my middle east classmate was commented by the same lecturer: "is that german, french or poor english? " We are not British, dont expect we speak and write perfect english and to be sarcastic!

In the 4 assignments collected, 3 lecturers commented on my grammar and spelling T_T

Though part of the marks are deducted due to less effective interpretation and analysis.

Work hard for my last semester!!

No comments: