Tuesday 17 February 2009

Diploma in Nutrition, Health and Wellness

Singapore Polytechnic is offering Diploma in Nutrition, Health and Wellness (DNHW) JAE Code: S44 after an introduction of Diploma in Food Science & Technology (DFST) JAE Code: S47 last year. [mine is- Diploma in Chemical Process Technology (Food Technology)]

Looking through the modules offered in DNHW, they are completely tailored to my requirement. How I wish that I were born 4-5years later then I may study this course - the real interest of mine. The student will start studying nutrition related course since first year. HOW ENVY I AM!

How I wish I were BORN 5 years LATER!!! ARgh!!!

Nevertheless, I never regret I have studied in SP, they are so much wonderful memories and friends and I'm still strongly bonded to them and SP.As compared to current university, I may not miss it as much as I miss SP :p

The launch of this diploma motivates me to study harder... Any chances for me to go back SP? Hmm..Who is the IC of the course? I guess they have employed new lecturers...I supposed only Ms Toh and Mrs Tay are equipped with nutrition-related background...

This campus is always in my TOP list!!! The facilities (ranging from Lab, sports, library, computing system etc)are the best one I have ever seen... Not even RMIT, Northumbria Uni (I only fancy the 24hours library & NORA system- which I can retrive plenty of journals without paying) and many universities beat SP! SP ROCKS!!!

No comments: