Tuesday 17 February 2009

Back to assigniment blogging

First of all, sorry guys. I gotta blog more about my assignments & projects that will make you guys bored. Simply skip the technical part :p I need blogging to motivate and inspire my writing @.@

Only few hundred of words for my literature review, it is supposed to be about 1500 words. I realised after being commented on my poor english, I lose my confidence in writing in english >_<

After reading journals after journals, I started on the relationship between chronic disease and migration groups. I should highlight the importance of assessing the dietary patterns of minority migration groups as it often leads to Dietary Acculturation and high prevalence of chronic disease. I should also mention the current public issues relating to diets of migrantion groups as well as the prevailing dietary guidelines.

Second part of the literature review should focus on the Chinese diet that are very diversified regionally. The traditional chinese diet is well-balanced- low in fats and high in fibre. Touch about the diets across Republic of China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia and Singapore. This is a more social science related.

I know why I find it so hard. Because this is so different from my previous assignments focus on technical part of nutrition related knowledge while this is a combination of technical and social science.

Why I always choose a very challenging topic -__-

Ok, shall continue tomorrow.. work hard.. aza aza fighting!!!

No comments: