Wednesday 25 February 2009

Endless wishlist

I know its late, 2.28am here.

But then, I cant help but must blog abit. Ohh..i cant sleep due to my usual sleeping problem and maybe the pain, you know lah..women always suffer.

The main point is.. Net blogged something interesting when she saw her friend blogged it, now is my turn.

I'm trying to imagine that I, I mean WE should be rich enough to buy a house, own some properties, shares, and perhaps a business?

I want to be rich because
1. I can reach my parents' doorstep as long as I want. Who knows the suffer when u want to see somebody but you cant? Flight is my 'ren yi wen'.
2. I can buy parents and siblings a lot of things,bring them to travel.
3. I can always travel.
4. I can keep myself pretty, throw the i-never-know-how-to-handle face problem to beautician, the I-never-slim weight problem to slimming center, the keep-falling hair problem to beijing 101 and my health to health experts and practitioners. In brief, to be pretty and healthy.

Then, most important thing is a healthy and happy family. Erm, though I wish to have more kids so I have many of them surrouding me when I'm old, I would love to see many grandsons and granddaughters called me popo, of cos beside me is gong gong. haha. But then, to be realistic, 2 kids is enough lah. Anyway I dun dare to give birth so far :x

For the work aspect, CAN I DREAM OF HAVING SOMETHING LIGHT YET THE JOB I LIKE? NO 8-6, no punch card, no nasty boss and colleagues, not much stress and get good pay. HAHAHAHA. OK it is unrealistic. Then, anything better than 9-5pm, moderate stress, not-so-mean boss and good pay. Essentially, i should have a job i like and passionate and good pay. Yes, good pay sounds important to me when I get older. More financial commitment leh...

In short, I just want a normal and simple life. I have a complete, happy and healthy family consisting of a lovely husband, few kids and our parents and siblings. Financially stable. Delay aging and weight problems :x Career doesnt weigh too heavy in the later years of my life. Before having kids, hope i still get to travel at least once a year.

Afterall,
I want to be rich..haha..
He has time for me/family.
I have time for him/family.
We can travel together always.
I cook for family though I'm not a good cook too.
I stay pretty and slim.
I have a lovely and comfortable house with nice kitchen, I wanna have oven for the purpose of baking.
I'm spiritually contented.
I have many nice friends to have a share of my life.
I pick up knitting, salsa, yoga, swimming, photography, photoshop.
I must have been to Disney in Japan.
I must have seen aurora. ( this is kinda impossible since that day...)
I know how to cook delicious Spanish seafood fried rice.
I know how to make various Chinese and Thai cuisines and my favourite sushi.
I garden. I like greens and flowers. Roses, tulips, sunflowers are my favourite now. I must plant sunflower in my house, if possible. I love to see brightful sunflower everyday directing me to a bright and delight day.

Endless wishlist... Endless imagination...

Brain is not functioning too good liao.

Time to sleep. Nitez UK, MOrNing SG & MY

3.03am.

No comments: