Thursday 6 March 2008

Dedicated to you!


1,2,3 ... months ago was my last meet with net, jean and val? I lost count too. I missed net's 23rd birthday celebration and I remembered she expressed her unhappiness and unsatisfaction through our smses. I did apologise with reasons.

I admitted that I haven't been visiting her blog to keep track of her life recently. I don't practice SP CORE values, esp. Care and Concern. (How come SPCORE values embeded in my mind so well? But what are others stand for?haha!)

This morning, as my usual move, my mouse will direct me to my blog page. I saw net's reply and a sudden warmness arose. That is the power of friendship, although there are only couples of lines of ABCs. I feel touched, warm and supported. Somehow, I wordless to describe the friendship.

Visited her blog with a sense of guilt. Her latest entry is the one she expects my visit. It works as the way you want it to be, net! Yes, it is a motivated one and please bear with me. I need more Personal Space. She is truly well-understood as she has gone through the similar struggling situation too. I'm overjoy to have such a wonderful close friend!

Things have not been really worked up. My studies, my family and someone else. Work has not been too smooth as early as it started. I'm not going to elaborate it more. But my med-tech and civil engineer juniors get a higher salary than me, who has been working in the same chinese-traditional company for almost a year! Imbalance lah!!

I'm going to get it decided, very soon. Just received Northumbria University offer letter. Gotta decide it by next Wed or earlier. If yes to it, I will have to pay it! And worries are cut half!


I miss you! **hugs**

2 comments:

Tennil said...

HAha coz once a SP student always a SP student! =x

Ok I think you are deciding things very soon! Remember what you do always listen to your heart and be frank to yourself!! =))

Hear from you soon and we shall update things to each other soon. =)) Hugs.

nie said...

~yea~