Monday 7 September 2009

After an interview...

I'm just back from an interview.

The working environment and job scope what this private and small consultant and training company offers is definitely my cup of tea. I have totally forgotten the working day, annual leaves, working hours etc. Because I will accept as long as it is not too bad...as I want to grab the opportunity for learning and advancement!!!

Well well well, I have no idea how well am I doing. I have just sent my final year project dissertation for their reference and I need to do one more presentation, like giving a food and nutrition talk to the public before the answer reveals.

I'm getting well with the interviews, or maybe all the interviewers I have come across are so good that I'm not nervous but showing my confidence and the humble and keen to learn attitude. This time, the interviewers really go into details about my modules taken, my life in the UK, Registered Nutritionist status etc... They are really serious about me, I guess.

Hope for the best...I want this job...Anyway these ppl know Ms. Toh from SP and they are meeting her, few hours after my interview. Maybe Ms Toh will remember me, maybe not. I was a good student, Im not worried for Ms. Toh's comments..muahaha..

Hope to get their reply soon...


It was a great meet up with jan and fx last friday. Fx is so much prettier and femine and that proves the power of love?? Jan is still the same, both appearance and curiousity characteristic.Hope 1B27 December outing can be done!

It was a great meet up last night with zoo, after a year!! Thanks for the souvenirs from Aussie, Redang.. Also Holland and HK ones, which I get it previously. I'm excited for the jersey thingy.Please remember, my lucky and preferred number is No.1. Thanks Laoda and CM.

Why everyone must buy souvenirs each time you are out of town. Since I went to UK, I get souviners from Genting, Batam, Redang, Melaka, KL... Sometimes, I feel so shame for not buying a lot or individual gifts for friends during my trips, but sometimes this action is appropriate for not wasting the money (check in luggage or the price of the souviners) and protect the earth for not generating the unnecessary things indirectly. Again, this is a unique practice among Chinese. Unavoidable.

Perhaps somebody will see this as my excuse for not buying too much souvenirs. I would prefer buying foods as souvenirs than typical ones-keychains, which will most likely keep in a safe place away from dust, forever.

Anyone appreciates postcards that I value more than keychain?? Would a postcard be a better, meaningful and more environment-friendly souvenirs??

Anyway, I do appreciate those souvenirs which have been traveled by flight, bus or boat and deliver to my hands!! But you can exclude me if you are sort of money, or luggage space, I really dont mind... Bring me foods or postcards better :p


Interviews, jobs...come and find me!!!

No comments: