Wednesday 9 September 2009

The 3D movie

my sixth sense is whispering at my ears that the hope has gone.

No calls/interviews after 2days. I'm going to call them later.

Kinda down and depressed, after looking for job close to one month and I'm still jobless.

However, I try to enjoy the days to the fullest.
Example, I wake up naturally as I could, till 9 or 10am each day, cook meals few times in a week, read nutrition related books to back up my knowledge... Reading those books during exam and own leisure time has a distinct difference feeling.


It was a grant housemates-outing last night to watch the 3D Final Destination 4. All attended. Full of laughters. First, BC and I were asked to show our ICs (PLEASE AGREE THAT WE LOOK LIKE TEENAGERS UNDER 18). Before watching this movie, I have totally no idea what's about this movie and just agreed to watch because of housemates. I was wondering why there is an age restriction...until the time kept passing...I keep closing my eyes and holding his hands tightly throughout the 1.5hour........... What a HORRIBLE movie....

Nice 3D effect, but what a stupid movie plot. Everything goes back into the beginning.

Then, please make sure you have a strong heart, without heart problems and not pregnant....

Thank god I did not watch FD1-3.


It's time to hunt job again~~!!!

2 comments:

~ * Christine Ng * ~ said...

wah..i keen to watch le..Final destination 1 & 2 i watched but not 3 ..cos time going busy and scare abit cos FD 3 is regarding rollercoaster, ppl keep say after watched dare not play rollercoaster wor..i strunggling last time..haha.. but i want watch FD 4 le..

nie said...

haha..im fortunate that i did not watch any of those loh >< bc said this FD4 is the least horrible liao one. cz they die in a short time wherest others make them suffer for long time before died ><