Friday 12 November 2010

Festive Mood

year end is always happening.
HK trip was ended beautifully.
Awesome Ocean Park, good cosmetic shopping and nice dim sum and roasted meats!!



After been to HK, I appreciate Singapore so much. We have better building maintenance, better & cheaper transport, less crowded and bigger space!! HK is famous for the tiny space and i totally experienced it myself. The size of the hostel I stayed is the size of the toilet I had in Macau.

Though it rains 3 out of 5 days but it was still a good and memorable trip. I miss Sasa and Bonjour the most as they are selling superb cheap and good cosmetic stuff! dont miss it if you been to HK!

Well, after 4 working days upon returning, I'm going back to PG for 4 days! It was supposed to be 5 days but stupid Tiger reschedule my flight. NEVER EVER choose TIGER regardless of the low fare! You are having high risk of delayed one day flight or even cancel flight without prior notice!! I have been hearing enough of cases!!

Now, I have to pray hard that my CNY chu liu ticket wont be cancelled. I shouldnt buy it so early - 11months ago! But it is cheap lah~ Let's pray for me!!

That's all for now. Festive mood =D

No comments: