Friday 5 March 2010

The life stories

It has been awhile since my last update.

CNY has totally over, my first and last angpaus are in SGD.
First, given by Chef Eric, together with Dark Chocolate,
He said that was for V DAY. So SWEET of him!
I received my last ang pau from my cousin, on Wed, 3.3.10.

What happen recently are more emotional and I can see more opportunities are coming after me. Good or bad? I don't know. I gotta do it.

I totally have no time to blog. Life sucks huh?
But I always spend sometime on fb to ensure im not outdated from friends' news and it just needs few clicking and typing! I feel I'm probably typing too much till I'm reluctant to move my fingers on the keyboard after work!!

One thing for sure is... my working place is gonna be further and further from my home!! Just accept :( I gotta miss my fun, caring and lovely colleagues!! I know they gonna miss me too.... argh. feel so down~


Suddenly feel like talking something about studying overseas.

How does 11 months mean to you?
It's long for a long term relationship.
It's short for a degree course.
It's neither long nor short to something,like living experience.

Once you have been there, you are talking the experience for lifetime,
just like those NSmen have never stopped talking about their torturing but memorable NS stories regardless of the ages.
This happens the same to me.

I realised I never stop mentioning UK and Europe stories.
It becomes part of my daily conversation.
UK business and their eating behaviours, I share a thought.
GM's UK study and travel experiences, I join the interesting topic.
Freaking hot weather, I say I miss UK's weather.
Other colleagues, superiors, suppliers and clients asking about education background, I just repeat the stories.
About world economy and currency, I ask them to go UK now.
Chef cooking new western dishes, I know English like them.
Europe travel stories, I have a lot to share!
The movie scene, the recognisable heritage, I been there!

Practically, It comes out naturally.

I know, 11months were hard days for me but it's definitely memorable.

When can I return to UK?
OR
When can I have another unforgettable yet exciting life experience?


Thought of going to see other parts of the world...
A crazy way again ...
Expecially in this EXTREMELY HEATY country.

Looking at the raise of temperature,
rate of earthquake and tsunami,
you know 2012 is not far!



AND, my curls are a lot more straighten.
Kinda SAD~~

No comments: