Friday 20 November 2009

Friday!!

It's Friday!

Finally I can makan snake for a while, after OT for consecutive nights!


Today is a good day.

I was reluctant to get out of my bed cause it was chilling and I was very tired due to OT. While I walked towards office, I looked up and it was a clear blue sky assimilating what I used to see in Europe. My mind was filling with scenes in spring and summer this year.

Then, my room light is on. Strange. Oh, I have dou jiang you tiao on my table. So sweet and warm in the chilling morning! Only chef Eric was early and he admitted. Sadly, he is not only buying for me, but also other girls in our department lah. hahaaa....







we had some desserts accompanying by last wednesday lunch...


This was bought by my ong ong... one as my breakfast and another was just right for my dinner in office.
Deng deng deng deng!! I think it was kinda christmas menu and chef Feng brought the extra to us since he was preparing sensory evaluation for top management! Lamb and turkey...whoooo




That's all for now. It's lunch time. heez
=======continue after lunch==============
Another good news is...finally I get my very first pay as degree holder!!
Im going to buy working clothes, buy kitchen accessories, treat my ong ong a movie (its gonna be 2012!) and a good meal!! Then, debts to be paid off... contribute to my sister's education, jiayong etc! hope i can start my saving plan this month!!
Oh, 2011- good day!!

No comments: