Wednesday 3 June 2009

all about signaling

Really need some time to get rid of those molecular stuff.

I was overtired and supposed to fall sleep right after i touches the bed. things work differently. when the signalling pathway was almost fully triggered the sleeping mode, i read a sms and i guess the overproduction and some proteins cause the stimulation of another proteins that keeps me awake.

I cant sleep and those possible signaling pathways just ring the bell. Start thinking why am i always cant sleep, some signaling pathway must be overproductive that constantly stimulates the excitatory event. This is NOT good, cause its one of the feature for cancerious cell.

then, last night i took 2 panodols cause i was feeling heaty (Still feeling heaty, get sick soon??!!) but the panadols did not make me feeling sleepy, i forced myself to sleep at 5.30am for an hour. then wondering the paracetamol synthesis....blah blah blah

Gosh.

Stop the signalling thingy...scary >_<

No comments: